Job Description: Independent Sales Agent – Commission-based
Engaging Partners and Customers – collaborate with customers and prospects to develop valuable, revenue building relationships, driving Guardian IT Solutions adoption in key markets and accounts.
Sell Guardian IT Solutions’ capabilities through engagements, including long-term, recurring revenue opportunities as well as short on-site projects proving the value of Guardian IT Solutions services to provide secure, compliant cloud-based technologies to business.
Coordinate – collaborate with Guardian IT Solutions leadership and bring to bear sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers leverage and adopt Guardian IT Solutions services.
Partner Advocacy – ensure Guardian IT Solutions array of solutions are used in the most effective way possible, and convey partner and customer feedback to Guardian IT Solutions leadership team.
- Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills
- Understanding of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud computing model and adoption challenges
- Familiarity with Archive, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity practices
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards including PCI, SOX, HIPAA/HITECH, FedRAMP/FISMA and EU Safe Harbor
- BS level degree preferred, computer science, business or math background
- Vertical industry sales and delivery experience of contemporary services and solutions (examples: Financial, Online, FED/SLED, Heath Care, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Oil/Gas)
- Care and feeding of Channel Sales Partners (CSP’s) and providing valuable support and guidance to the channel (e.g., acting as their “inside man”)
- Experience with design of modern, scalable delivery models for technology consulting services
No agents, please. Direct only. We do not pay a finder’s fee.