Dizzion’s Compliant Cloud Delivered Desktops
Dizzion offers cloud delivered desktop solutions that have been verified by Coal re, an independent PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA), as meeting PCI DSS and HIPAA HITECH compliance standards.
Our processes, controls and underlying infrastructure meet compliance expectations, resulting in your sensitive data being protected as it passes through and is accessed via a Dizzion virtual desktop.
Any organization that collects, transmits or stores payment card data is expected to comply with the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). However, less than 30% of organizations remain fully PCI compliant within a year of a successful PCI validation. Dizzion’s secure, PCI compliant desktops help organizations more easily achieve — and maintain — PCI compliance and data security.
HIPAA HITECH Compliance
HIPAA HITECH compliance protects personal health information (PHI). Any organization that collects, accesses, transmits or stores PHI is subject to this federal standard, including covered entities and business associates of these entities. Dizzion’s HIPAA compliant virtual desktops help organizations ensure all employees — including third party contractors — are working in a compliant environment.
Benefits of Compliant DaaS –
- Get Compliant Faster – Our expert team can assist you in satisfying PCI DSS or HIPAA HITECH audit requirements and get compliant more quickly.
- Proven Compliance Expertise – Leverage Dizzion’s compliance expertise to stay on top of the evolving compliance landscape.
- Customer Confidence – Whether your customer is an organization or a consumer, illustrate that their sensitive data is protected by meeting the HIPAA and/or PCI standards.
- Shrink Your Compliance Bill – Reduce the cost and in-house expertise required to manage end user compliance and ongoing audits.
- Service Highly-Regulated Industries – Win more business and serve more customers by illustrating a secure and compliant approach to end user computing.
- Powerful, Seamless Solution – Twelve unique pieces of technology layered on to our hyper-converged infrastructure – no need to piece-meal a compliant solution.
Are you ready to learn more about compliance delivered to the desktop? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org